Asked by Bianca from China | Apr. 08, 2012 21:25
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

Entry and exit inquiry

Hello! :-)

I am a Nigerian with a multiple entry Mainland L visa. My current stay of 30 days is expiring on the 16th of April. I need to go to Hong Kong and come back into Mainland China shortly. How long will it take to process this type of visa? Is there still time? I was told it takes six weeks to process the visa but I don't want a long visa, I just need one or two days to get into Hong Kong and then come back into Mainland China again. I would be exceedingly grateful to hear your input on my inquiry. I need to figure this out immediately!!!

Thanks and have a lovely week!

Answers (1)
Answered by Iris | Apr. 09, 2012 20:18
If you have had a multiple entry China visa already, no need to apply for another one. You may simply exit mainland China, go to Hk for several hours, and then go back to mainland China to stay for another 30 days.
Related Questions:
inquiry about distance between shanghai to huangyan by bus.and tell me the ...
Asked by Mr.madanlal from india
| Mar. 02, 2010 01:24
I wanna get the email of commerical counsellor's offcie, inquiry one of cli...
Asked by Mrs.Yolanda from China
| Mar. 03, 2011 01:25
Hi again can I ask another inquiry? How much is the plane ticket from Guang...
Asked by Nicole from Philippines
| Dec. 30, 2014 00:17
inquiry about school holiday....from when to when travel period ...
Asked by Mr.ikhmus from malaysia
| Apr. 30, 2009 04:45
Hi, I tried calling HangZhou Railway Station Inquiry Tel no 0571-87829418 b...
Asked by Mr.KWAN from Malaysia
| Nov. 02, 2010 23:05
I noted that my inquiry from trains route from Beijing to Lhasa shows only ...
Asked by Mr.John Peiffer from USA
| Feb. 21, 2011 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)