Asked by Anita from India | Mar. 14, 2012 12:01
About:China Tourist Visa

On a single entry Visa Type L can I go to Hong Kong and Macau from China and return back to China.

I wish to visit Hong Kong and Macau while in China on Tourist Visa L with single entry. Can it be done. Do the visit from China to Hong Kong and Macau are counted as Multiple entry. If they are treated part of China then single entry may suffice. I appreciate a quick response if some one knows for sure.

Answers (1)
Answered by Martin | Mar. 14, 2012 22:27
HK & Macau SAR of China have their own entry regulations different from that of mainland China. If your trip is India-China-Hk-Macau, then a single entry visa will be ok. Indian passport holders are visa free to HK for 14 days and to Macau for 30 days for each entry.
However, ig you will return to mainland China after HK Macau trip, you should apply for a double entry China visa.
Related Questions:
Hi, if I come to China under L Visa, am I able to visit HK and Macau?
Asked by Rahul from India
| Oct. 28, 2015 03:35
Can I go to China from Philippines even if my visa was issued in Hong Kong?...
Asked by pinaytraveler from Philippines
| Jan. 26, 2018 00:53
On chinese single entry visa can I go from guangzhou to Hongkong and back t...
Asked by Dr.R.C.Garg from India
| Jun. 09, 2013 04:46
getting a second tourist visa
Asked by paul from Ireland
| Sep. 19, 2016 22:54
On tourist L types, if we go to HK, can he use the 72 hour free transit to ...
Asked by Kelsey Day-Graham from Canada
| Jul. 27, 2016 20:50
Is it possible to apply for a Chinese visa in China?
Asked by Gaz from England
| Jul. 29, 2013 02:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)