Asked by SAM from China | Feb. 22, 2012 02:27
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

One day overstay in china

I would like to ask you that, i got F visa to travel to china by mistake i forgot the time of exit and i suppose to exit tomorrow but i didn't get ticket for tomorrow,so i am going back day after tomorrow, it's going to be one more day overstaring in china. What charges or panelty i have to pay, or is this effect my future visa applications?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eric | Feb. 22, 2012 21:33
You need to pay 500 RMB for 1 day overstay in China, it won't affect your future visa applications. However, you can't exit China the day after tomorrow, the immigration officer at the checkpoint will refuse you to exit China for the 1 day overstay in China, you have to go to the local exit-entry administrative department of public security bureau to apply for a new exit visa and pay for the penalty.
Related Questions:
Hie what do i do if i overstay my student visa by one day in china..please ...
Asked by B.tendai
| Jul. 10, 2018 20:31
If one has an overstay of more than 1 month in China, what can they do to e...
Asked by Jake from Britain
| Apr. 07, 2015 02:34
have a good day of 3 years overstay in china how much is the penalty? waiti...
Asked by gian from china
| Dec. 31, 2011 02:39
resident permit expiry
Asked by khan from pakistan
| Sep. 28, 2015 01:33
Application with one time overstay
Asked by Eric from Malaysia
| Aug. 08, 2016 22:27
I did not pay any fine for overstay and i obtian one day jail punishment. T...
Asked by Mr.Nasir Uddin from Bangladesh
| Mar. 22, 2010 04:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)