Asked by bala Holalkere from Indiab | Feb. 11, 2012 05:25
About:China Embassy in India

I am a US citizen currently in India needing a tourist visa to visit China on the 18th of March.

Where should I apply for the Chinese Visa in India? what are the required documents to file? is there enough time for me before my travel scheduled on the 18th of March?

Answers (1)
Answered by Simon | Feb. 12, 2012 01:30
You may just apply for the China Tourist visa from the China Visa Application Service Center in New Delhi. The documents to be prepared are:
1. Your passport with more than 6 months validity left and at least two blank pages attached wirh a recent-taken passport photo;
2. A ful-filled China visa application form with genuine information;
3. Sufficient fund to cover yoru stay in China;
4. return air ticket;
5. Covering letter from applicant’s company or office;
6. Photocopy of personal data page of your passport;
7. Photo copy of your residence permit in India (it should be with at least 6 months validity)

You have enough time to apply for the visa, since the application takes 4 working days normally, and there is express service of the next working day collection.
Related Questions:
Chinese tourist visa for US citizen in India
Asked by Mark from USA
| May. 02, 2015 02:54
I'm Australian citizen with an Overseas Citizen of India Card, I'm currentl...
Asked by DOUGLAS from India
| Sep. 20, 2011 23:15
Can a US citizen visiting India apply for a tourist visa in India to visit...
Asked by Gracy from India
| Feb. 07, 2013 21:25
Vising China during returning flight from India
Asked by Kartik from USA
| Oct. 22, 2018 01:16
Trinidad and Tobago citizen in the US needing to visit Hong Kong what is th...
Asked by Earl from USA
| Sep. 14, 2012 03:42
Dear Officers, I am US citizen and currently hold a multiple business visa(...
Asked by Ms.Li from China
| Jan. 15, 2009 18:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)