Asked by Ryte from Lithuania | Feb. 08, 2012 18:49
About:China Embassy in Austria

Am I allowed to get a China Visa in Vienna?

I am exchange student in Vienna for 2011/2012 academic year. So, I am here from October 1st. After summer I am going to China to do my internship. It means that I am staying in Vienna till summer and it would be more comfortable to apply here. Am I allowed to do that? What is the procedure? How long it would last?
P.S. Originally I am from Lithuania.

Answers (2)
Answered by Lucas | Feb. 09, 2012 00:11
Yes, you are allowed to apply for a business visa at China embassy in Vienna, please submit the following documents to the embassy:
1. your Lithuania passport
2. complete visa application form V.2011A and V.2011B on computer, then print them out
3. one passport photo
4. the invitation letter from the company where you do internship
5. the Vienna residence permit (original and copy)

It takes 7 working days for processing the application.
Answered by Mr.VINAYKUMAR from Lithuania | May. 27, 2013 21:00
Hi Ryte, Did you apply for work Z or Tourist L for your internship?
Related Questions:
i am a student in china and am going to Vienna for summer holiday what do i...
Asked by timmy from china
| Jun. 30, 2013 04:20
I was wondering how much a visa is for a US citizen. I am living in Vienna...
Asked by Ms.Jaime from United States
| Mar. 30, 2010 20:27
I am an American living in Europe. How can I apply for a tourist visa since...
Asked by Bridget from USA
| Sep. 12, 2013 21:55
I am an Australian citizen visiting Austria. Can I apply for a Chinese visa...
Asked by Mr.Glenn Dawes from Australia
| Jul. 15, 2009 04:40
can slovenian citizen get tourist visa in Vienna?
Asked by Melina from Slovenia
| Sep. 22, 2014 00:47
I am a Slovak citizen but I am currently studying abroad and I will be in V...
Asked by Ms.Petra from Slovakia
| Sep. 14, 2009 20:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)