Asked by Nizam Uddin from Bangladesh | Jan. 28, 2012 22:17
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Chinese VISA from bangladesh

I am a PhD student of Kyungpook National university, Daegu, South Korea. I am Bangladeshi living in Korea. Now I am on a vacation in Bangladesh. But I have a conferrence in China on february 19-23. I have an Invitation letter from China. What types of documents I have to submit to get chinese Visa from bangladesh. I will go to south Korea on 9th february. Can I get Chinese visa before my departure to Korea?

Answers (1)
Answered by Michael | Jan. 31, 2012 00:18
You need to submit the below documents to apply for a Chinese business visa in Bangladesh:
1. your Bangladeshi passport
2. fill in visa application form V.2011A
3. one passport photo taken in recent 6 months
4. the invitation letter from China, the letter should be issued by an authorized departments of Chinese Government, such as Foreign Affairs Office, a university/college/institute in China
5. the study certificate in Korea

You can get Chinese visa before your departure to Korea.
Related Questions:
What Formality in visa processing from bangladesh?
Asked by Santu from Bangladesh
| Apr. 24, 2012 21:35
if i will get china visa from bangladesh after i cant extansion in china
Asked by babul khan from bangladesh
| Oct. 08, 2012 03:43
I am a Philipine's passport holder and will visit Bangladesh. After finish ...
Asked by Mr.Joel from Philipine
| Oct. 26, 2010 03:54
Re: Willing to apply a China visa from third country
Asked by Masood from Pakistan
| Feb. 06, 2012 03:09
I am from Bangladesh. can I got a work Z type in Macau ?
Asked by Md Fazle Rabbi Khokon from Bangladesh
| Aug. 15, 2017 04:53
I am from Bangladesh. Where to submit for HK visa? In Bangladesh no HK emba...
Asked by Amit from Bangladesh
| Apr. 10, 2016 02:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)