Asked by Marco from Italy | Jan. 18, 2012 08:06
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Can I renew F visa in Shenzhen Publc Security Bureau?


I am going to Shenzhen in February for a 3 months internship. At the Embassy they gave me a 2-month one entrance VISA F, and told me that once I am there I can SIMPLY go the Police (I guess they mean the PSB) and get my VISA F renewed.

Is it really that simple to get the VISA F renewed? How much would it cost (done it directly, with no agencies)?

One last question: do I need to register my Residence (I will be renting a room) when I arrive in Shenzhen with the VISA F? (the Company I will be working with is not being really helpful with bureaucracies!!)

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Norman | Jan. 20, 2012 01:02
Do you mean the one entry VISA F only permits you to stay for 2 months in China after entry? When you stay in Shenzhen for 50 days, you can go to the Exit-Entry Administrative Department of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau to apply for F visa extension for another 30 days stay duration. You can do it directly, you don't need to use an agency.

You need to register your residence at the local police station within 24 hours after you enter Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
what is original visa notice?
Asked by joy from Philippines
| Jul. 08, 2014 01:12
can i renew my passport if i holding f visa in beijing?
Asked by ricky from phillippines
| May. 27, 2013 04:03
if i have China f business visa can i renew my passport
Asked by Rahul Vaidhya from United States
| Jun. 25, 2011 20:38
i have asked at the security bureau in shenzhen, where my wife and i reside...
Asked by Mr.Marsh from england
| May. 12, 2009 03:02
Can I get a Shenzhen visa twice in a row?
Asked by Janca from Czech
| Mar. 30, 2017 21:55
My one year multi entry 90 day visa expires June 18th 2011. Once I am marri...
Asked by Mr.David Weiss from U.S.A.
| Aug. 31, 2010 23:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)