Asked by Maria | Nov. 24, 2011 05:23
About:Chinese Consulate in Melbourne

Can you go to CVASC for Authentication?

It is not clear?
Also your website is not very clear on where someone should go for Authentication. I travelled from Tasmania (morning flight by plane) for document Authentication (not a Visa) assuming from what I read that I needed to go to 77 Irving Road. Also I read "Office Hours: 09:00-12:00, Monday-Friday (except holidays) ", so I went to your office in the afternoon, but found a sign saying to go around the corner to 534 Toorak Rd. It was closed. Then I saw a sign saying only open from 9-12pm. This is very hard for people who have to travel a long way.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 25, 2011 02:19
The visa office of China Consulate in Melbourne accept authentication application, it is located in 534 Toorak Road.

CVASC Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Melbourne doesn't accept authentication application, it only accepts China visa application from ordinary passport holders.
Related Questions:
if i cannot get an appointment at the CVASC in time, can i go to CVASC and ...
Asked by john from uk
| Mar. 06, 2014 02:31
CVASC or Embassy for visa?
Asked by Jan from Canada
| Aug. 02, 2012 21:41
About Hong Kong Visa question
Asked by Yuna from Uzbekistan
| Jul. 30, 2017 21:43
Can I apply for Chinese Visa at CVASC in Tokyo if I live in Sendai?
Asked by Kingkan from Thailand
| Jun. 24, 2018 21:00
I want to go to China on Tourist visa, for this can I deposit fee in CASH a...
Asked by KKKanodia from INDIA
| Jul. 16, 2013 01:41
Normal visa application
Asked by SLee from Malaysia
| Aug. 13, 2015 01:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)