Asked by Achala from Australia | Nov. 15, 2011 03:52
About:China Embassy in Nepal

Just a inquiry about how to visit to Hong Kong with my family?

Hi I have Nepalese citizen but now leaving and study in Australia. I just want to take a tour to my mom dad to hong kong. Now there are in Nepal n I'm in Australia so can u please let me how how can i take to my mom dad to vist Hong kong for couple of week. Thanks...

Answers (1)
Answered by Alex from Hong Kong | Nov. 15, 2011 20:36
You can apply for a Hong Kong visa through China embassy/consulate in Australia,your parents have to apply for Hong Kong visas through China embassy in Kathmandu. Once you all obtain a Hong Kong visa, you can reunit in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
thanks for answering my first inquiry.... how about getting back to hk maca...
Asked by Ms.lala from philippines
| Mar. 08, 2011 21:37
My family will visit the Badaling Great Wall soon. I want to inquiry is the...
Asked by Mrs.Green
| Apr. 22, 2011 20:42
what are the domcuments needed to visit hongkong with my family just for 3 ...
Asked by janr from Philippines
| Aug. 08, 2016 03:09
mr jimlas' inquiry, my family and i will be going to beijing at the near...
Asked by Mr.jimlas from Malaysia
| Feb. 22, 2010 21:42
I have a Canadian passport as well as my old Chinese one. Do I need any spe...
Asked by Linda from Canada
| Jun. 29, 2011 23:21
I am Iraqi , I want to go with my family to Hong Kong, so is it possible to...
Asked by Guest from China
| Sep. 17, 2011 03:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)