Asked by Ray Krueger from Mongolia | Oct. 25, 2011 23:16
About:China Embassy in Mongolia

I am currently on a working visa in mongolia and require a visa to visit china with my family

My wife, son and family will be visiting Mongolia in late november, then we are hoping to go to China in dec for a week from the 2nd .
I will be in UB this friday, and then saturday will be going to Oui Tolgi.
Is it possible to meet to discuss my visa to visit china, I can fill in the application.
My issue is I have a criminal record and this may need to be discussed. Let me know if I need to bring any information. Or do I just process the application?
I will have 8 days free for interviews etc. from 26th November.
Appreciate any advise.

Answers (1)
Answered by Bob | Oct. 26, 2011 01:59
It is possible for you to apply China visa on Friday, October 28, 2011. You need to bring your passport, one passport photo, the round-trip flight tickets, the hotel booking and bank statement to Chinese embassy in Ulan Bator. If you write that you have criminal record on the visa application form, your application maybe denied. You just need to process the application.
Related Questions:
Major purpose of visit for family visa
Asked by Jim from Philippines
| Jul. 24, 2018 18:34
going to yantai china from south korea
Asked by morceve from south korea
| Jun. 21, 2015 21:51
Hi I am a Malaysian currently working in Brunei (holding professional vi...
Asked by Mr.Jeff Pang from Malaysia
| May. 04, 2010 22:16
please i am frank and i am currently in uk for a visit. i want to know if i...
Asked by Mr.frank baafi from Ghana
| Oct. 04, 2010 20:30
Spouse is eligible to get S1/2 type from HK
Asked by Prakash from Hong kong
| Feb. 10, 2018 20:13
Boyfriend for s2 visa
Asked by Agatha from Philippines
| Oct. 10, 2013 03:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)