Asked by Mofeed Agah from Iraq | Oct. 11, 2011 08:29
About:China Embassy in Jordan

Extending of China visa in Jordan (Amman)

Hello my name is Mofeed Im from Iraq ( Kurdistan ). I ownes Netherlands Nationality. My brother got car accident in 2007. I want to bring him to China for medical tretment. I got chinesse visa's three months ago, but we couldn't travel becaus of bad condition of my brother. the visa is expierd in 29 sep. 2011. I tried to extend the visa's for my brother and three other hour family members. but becaus of the politic situation in Syria we couldn't extend the visa's. the old visa's where issued in Syria ( Damascus ).

Is there posibility to extend the visa's in Jordan ( Amman )?
I can travel to Jordan, but the rest of my family members owunes just Iraqi nationality. and they need a visa to travel to Jordan. and my brother can't travel because of his accident and his bad condition.
Is that possible that I bring all passports to extend the visa's in Amman?
I have a letter with invatation of Hospital in China.

My best regards,

Mofeed Agah

Answers (1)
Answered by Lena from Macau | Oct. 12, 2011 01:42
Visa expires after validity limit and cannot be extended no matter whether there is number of entry left, reapplication of visa is required. All visas come into force from the dates of issuance. Applicants shall bear consequences of the uselessness of visas caused by the changes of journey due to personal or third party causes.

You have to apply for a new China visa in Jordan (Amman).

you can travel to Jordan to apply for China visa for all your family members.

The letter with invitation of a hospital in China is helpful for the application.
Related Questions:
Canadian Resident in Jordan
Asked by Laura Dalou from Jordan
| Feb. 09, 2017 19:45
As an Canadian citizen ,living in Amman ,do I need to apply for a visa here...
Asked by Rawia from Jordan
| Jun. 05, 2014 04:14
documents required for tourist visa?
Asked by Lana from Jordan
| Oct. 20, 2012 22:03
My research was accepted ACB 2011 conference and I want to get my VISA from...
Asked by Ms.Dr Ban from Iraq
| Feb. 12, 2011 20:41
could you tell us the official holidays in china embassy in Amman in Septem...
Asked by Dilshad Ali from Iraq
| Sep. 24, 2012 02:13
Dear friends I would like to visit Changsha City.I am now in Amman-Jordan ...
Mr.MMUUSSTT from Jordan
| Mar. 31, 2010 02:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)