Asked by Lee from Norway | Oct. 09, 2011 18:54
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

Can I stay in China for 6 months if i have a Multiple Entry Visa valid for 6 months?

Can I study in China for 6 months without leaving China at all If i get a Multiple Entry Visa valid for 6 months?

Answers (3)
Answered by David | Oct. 10, 2011 02:00
Validity of 6 months doesn't mean you can stay in China for 6 months continuously. Each entry should have a limited duration of stay and you must travel out of China before that entry is going to expire. Travelling to Hong Kong and Macau is considered as traveling out of China in this situation.
Answered by Timmi from Norway | Oct. 11, 2011 13:14
So what would you recommend for me if I'm going to stay there for 6 months?
Answered by Ryan | Oct. 11, 2011 22:00
You should apply for a single-entry business visa (F visa) with 6 months stay duration. Then you don't need to leave China during the study. The student visa is divided into two types: F visa for less than 6 months study, X visa for more than 6 months study.

Please provide the admission letter and JW201/JW202, your passport and the completed visa application form.
Related Questions:
F business visa
Asked by Geetha from Singapore
| Feb. 02, 2012 04:00
Multiple entries valid for 6 months from application
Asked by Gloria from Papua New Guinea
| Feb. 16, 2017 00:16
Maximum length of each stay on multiple entry visa
Asked by Annie from Australia
| Apr. 17, 2018 20:26
X visa having 6 months valid or one month valid. i can go multiple entry in...
Asked by Azarudeen from India
| Mar. 15, 2017 01:51
Multiple Entry Tourist Visa.
Asked by Thomas Purse from UK
| May. 18, 2014 02:02
hello, i would like to go to Guangzhou on a M(business) visa for 6 months.w...
Asked by Eddie from Canada
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:03
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)