Asked by ophel from Philippines | Oct. 08, 2011 20:56
About:Shenzhen Travel

we're going to macau on jan 2012,we want to go Shenzhen,is there a visa needed?we hve Phip Passport

we are going to macau on jan. 2012, we want to go to Shenzhen for a day tour only, do we need to apply for a visa?if so, where can we get the visa?how many days to process the visa to shenzhen?from macau, what is the cheapest mode of transportation to shenzhen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sally | Oct. 08, 2011 22:02
You need a Chinese visa to visit Shenzhen. It is better for you to apply for it in advance before travelling to Macau. Usually, it takes at least 4 days to get the visa.
From Macau, you can go to pass through Gongbei Border and then take bus from Gongbei to Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
What requirements needed to go and work in macau
Asked by Sandee Portugal from Japan
| Sep. 14, 2014 02:12
guday i want to go macau with my friends as a tourist. what kind of papers ...
Asked by Mr.Ayie from PHP
| Feb. 21, 2010 04:17
hi were going to hongkong by august and were staying at dorsett seaview hot...
Asked by Mrs.marj from Philippines
| Jun. 05, 2010 01:02
hi im holding a philippines passport and i want to go to macau for a few da...
Asked by Mr.billy from phils.
| Jul. 06, 2009 23:12
Jan. 8,2011 11:04Reply Mr.Samuel(Nigeria) said: I'm a nigerian citizen...
Asked by Mr.Samuel from Nigeria
| Jan. 12, 2011 02:16
dear mam/sir, I would just like to ask how much will im going to pay...
Asked by Mrs.Rona Tan from philippines
| Nov. 02, 2009 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)