Asked by Anita from Australia | Sep. 13, 2011 18:39
About:China Visa Exemption

I'm Australian Citizen, will transit Guangzhou for about 17 hours, do I need visa to go out of the airport?

I`m australian citizen traveling with australian passport to Amsterdam. Have stop over in Guangzhou from 6 am till 11 pm. Do i need visa to go out of the airport for the 1 day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Eva from China | Sep. 13, 2011 20:40
Yes, you need a China transit visa (G visa) to go out of the airport for 1 day visit in Guangzhou. If now it is inconvenient to obtain a G visa, you can try to apply for 24 hours stay permit when you arrive at the airport, once you get the stay permit, you can leave the airport, otherwise, you have to wait in the airport for next flight.
Related Questions:
I will be in Shanghai for about 10 hours - do I need a transit visa - I am ...
Asked by jon from australia
| Feb. 16, 2012 03:39
I have a layover of 17 hours in Guangzhou Airport, Do I need transit visa t...
Asked by Ali from Australia
| Apr. 24, 2013 04:58
Do I need visa if I will transit in Guangzhou Baiyun CAN airport for 17 hou...
Asked by Kristie from Australia
| Jun. 15, 2012 22:20
Bangkok to Los Anglese via Chengdu Airport and Nanjing Airport
| Mar. 28, 2016 01:58
I am an Australian citizen who wants to fly from Tokyo to Copenhagen, but w...
Asked by Mr.Anders from Australia
| May. 18, 2010 21:51
Dear Sir I am an Australian citizen travelling on an Australian passport...
Asked by Mr.Greg from Austra
| Nov. 09, 2010 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)