Asked by Graham Dawson | Sep. 11, 2011 21:40
About:China Consulate in Auckland

Does the 30 days of a visa start at issue date or on arrival in China?

Our daughter who lives in USA is in the process of adopting two little orphan girls from China.. and we were going to meet her in Gangzhou and travel to pick up the little ones and then accompany them back to USA. When the adoption date is finalised she will have 30 days to go collect them and complete everything.. we have freelance travelled in China back in 1993..
We would like tohave all our travel doccuments arranged in advance... is this possible thrugh the New Zealand Chinese Embassy... thanking you Graham & Helen Dawson, Invercargill NZ

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 12, 2011 22:48
The 30 days validity starts at the issuing date. BTW, the duration of stay starts on the arrival date.
China tourism visa is possible to be obtained in a third country or territory. If you have a NZ resident permit, the chance to get the visas will be greater. Good luck~
Related Questions:
I just issued a tourist visa but it only for 30 days,
Asked by mohammed from Saudi Arabia
| May. 21, 2017 21:52
does the 180 days start from the entry date, or does it start from the issu...
Asked by Dave B from China
| Mar. 06, 2012 19:48
transfer through china before studying
Asked by Ella from United Kingdom
| Jan. 24, 2018 00:39
Australian Passport holder
Asked by Tina from Australia
| Mar. 13, 2013 22:19
duration of each stay for a 12 Month Multi Entry
Asked by Tom from Australia
| May. 19, 2013 03:35
When can I start apply for visa if we want to have holiday in beijing in Ja...
Asked by Vera from South Africa
| Sep. 20, 2012 02:17
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)