Asked by Phan from Hong Kong | Aug. 30, 2011 23:44
About:Macau Visa Policy

With Hong Kong ID card valid for 2 years, do I need to apply visa to Macau for tourist?

I am Vietnamese and I am holding a Vietnamese passport. My husband is Japanese ans he is working in Hong Kong. I got HK ID card which is valid for 2 years. We are planning to take holiday about 3 days in Macau. Do I need to apply a visa before enter Macau? We plan to come there by ferry. Thanks for your concern!

Answers (1)
Answered by Kevin from China | Aug. 31, 2011 03:18
Yes, you need to apply for a Macau visa before enter Macau because you are Vietnamese. However, maybe the 2 years HK ID card will help you, you can try to get a visa on arrival by showing your HK ID card.
Related Questions:
Do I need BNO to apply for a Chinese visa? I have HK ID card.
Asked by Jo from Hong Kong
| Aug. 26, 2013 03:25
i am an angolan which have Hong Kong ID card Residence, do i need visa to ...
Asked by Ms.Marcia from Angolan
| Nov. 23, 2010 21:20
Do I need Hong Kong ID card to enter China from Hong Kong
Asked by Zoe from Hong kong
| Jul. 18, 2016 03:58
If I have a valid HK ID card (3-star) and a valid Return Home ID/Permit (an...
Asked by Ms.Vivian from Canada
| Aug. 24, 2010 02:28
Canadian Permanent Resident holds a HK SAR Passport wish to travel from Tor...
Asked by Joey
| Aug. 16, 2013 02:56
I'm Vietnam Citizen but have the Hong Kong ID card valid until 2018. Do I s...
Asked by Ngoc from Vietnam
| Nov. 07, 2017 21:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)