Asked by sirous bahrampour from Oman | Aug. 10, 2011 01:04
About:China Embassy in Oman

I'm Iranian, work in Oman for three years, how can I get a China visit visa for me and my family?

I am holding Iranain passport, I am here in Oman almost three years and working for oman air as an aircraft engineer,I am eager to travel to China to visit China with my family .
1-How can i apply to get visit visa for me and family?
2-How long it takes to get the visa and how much is the cost?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.NANCYMOON from Macau | Aug. 10, 2011 01:16
1. You can apply for China visa for you in Oman because you work for Oman air as an aircraft engineer and have Oman residence permit, however, your family members don't have Oman residence permit, they can't get a China visa in Oman.

2. It takes 4 working days for visa processing, it costs US$30 for single entry visa.
Related Questions:
I am a filipino,im working here in Oman for 5 years, im planning to visit ...
Asked by Mr.Jessie from Philippines
| Dec. 27, 2010 02:09
I am a student studying in Sichuan University,i want to know how to apply f...
Asked by Ms.Mohini from India
| Sep. 27, 2009 01:41
Im holder of an iranian passport and im studying in Malaysia rightnow ,I ha...
Asked by Mr.behnam from iran
| Oct. 09, 2009 02:29
Dear Sir, I am from Chad and work in Oman as a petroleum engineer. I wan...
Asked by Mr.Abakar Malloum from Chad
| Nov. 11, 2009 01:24
I am Filipino national working in Oman for over 5 years and visiting China ...
Asked by Mr.Jay Coralde
| Aug. 26, 2009 20:29
I'm Indian, work in Oman and have residence card, want to visit Shanghai fo...
Asked by Khawar from Oman
| Sep. 16, 2011 20:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)