Asked by mohammed from United Arab Emirates | Aug. 07, 2011 07:13
About:Chinese Embassy in Syria

I am Iraqi nationality and I have residence permit in China. How can I get visa for my wife to China as a tourist?

Dear all ,
good day ,I'm iraqi nationality and I have resedance pemit in china valid untill 31jan 2012 and I want to get visa for my wife to come with me to china as a tourist visa , I want her to see china , how can we apply for it and where
best regards

Answers (1)
Answered by Alvin from China | Aug. 07, 2011 22:17
Your wife can apply for a family visit visa to China, and the visa is also in type L. You can send her an invitation letter, copies of your passport information page and residence permit for China. The China visa application should be submitted to Chinese embassy/consualte over her area of residence.
Related Questions:
Good Day , I am Iraqi citizen and have residence permit in China mainland, ...
Asked by Mr.Sarmad from Iraq
| Dec. 05, 2009 22:44
how do I get I want to categorize Visa Travel Pearls China Shanghai City or...
Asked by Saif from Sweden
| Jan. 04, 2015 20:54
i am an iraqi national with valid UAE residence visa and would like to visi...
Asked by Mr.ammar
| May. 15, 2009 01:51
I am Iraqi student study in the UK.I have a conference in Hong Kong, which ...
Asked by yahya karagoly from United Kingdom
| May. 14, 2018 20:37
Dear Sir i have an Iraqi passport and a jordanian permit what is the proced...
Asked by mohannad from Jordan
| Apr. 16, 2012 02:39
my husband works in China, can I get a S1 visa from Erbil ?
Asked by wafa from Iraq
| Mar. 17, 2015 03:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)