Asked by Dan from China | Jul. 26, 2011 22:13
About:China Work Visa

I'm currently in China where is the Chinese's migration department for foreign visa applicant?

Hi, I'm currently in China Beijing, Was invited to visit Qingdao Qindao University for job interview and got offered for teaching. Qindao college an intern told me I must be back in Australia to apply for visa? I came all the way to China for interview and for working visa applicant i must stay at home cos of China's visa requirement that i must receive invitation and work contract at my home resident? umm..... i wasn't sure if she knew very well.. so i wanna ask is there another way to or can i get it done in Beijing?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Jul. 27, 2011 02:58
Yes, it is impossible for you to get a work visa in China, you have to return to Australia to apply for work visa. The Qingdao college will send the official invitation letter and alien employment license to you, which are the most important documents for work visa application.
Related Questions:
how i cant get residence permit in China?
Asked by anil from China
| Jun. 19, 2011 21:43
china migration law and hong kong are the same?
Asked by ibsa from USA
| Jan. 14, 2015 01:29
i am pakistani and i want china visa
Asked by waqas from pakistan
| Jan. 01, 2012 23:56
Am Austrian but l want to travel to china may be for one month or less ..
Asked by lina from Austria
| May. 09, 2016 01:09
Iam currently on visit visa in UAE and would like to obtain tourist visa to...
Asked by Mr.newsome from United Kingdom
| Aug. 03, 2010 02:06
I have dual citzenship, Australian and South African, living in South Afric...
Asked by Saloshinee Govender from South Africa
| Mar. 10, 2017 21:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)