Asked by alexis from Philippines | Jul. 19, 2011 10:21
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

I want to visit my boyfriend in HongKong for a month or more than 1 month, how can I get HongKong visa and what are the requirements?

hi,I have a boyfriend in hongkong,he is a filipino but a permanent resident in hongkong.I want to visit him.How can I stay in hongkong for a month or more than 1 month,how can I get visa and what are the requirement?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ELLIOTT from China | Jul. 21, 2011 04:43
Philippines passport holders are exempt from a visa to Hong Kong for up to 14 days, if you want to get a Hong Kong with 30 days or more stay duration, you have to have a sponsor in Hong Kong, however, your boyfriend can't be your sponsor because you have not married, only your husband, parents can be your sponsor. If you only want to stay in China for 1 month, there is an option, first, go to Hong Kong for 14 days without a visa, when the 14 days will expire, you can go to Macau, then return to Hong Kong again for another 14 days stay duration.
Related Questions:
Dear Sir I want to go to Hongkong just for a 1 week to visit from India. S...
Asked by Mr.Sahadev from Nepal
| Apr. 10, 2010 22:38
S2 multiple entry visa for spouse
Asked by Ahmad from Pakistan
| Mar. 19, 2017 22:25
Hi I'm Mary-Ann from Philippines, do I need to get VOA going to shenzhen?
Asked by Mary-ann from Philippines
| Sep. 19, 2016 03:26
Alien registration card for visitors in seoul?
Asked by Juliana from Argentina
| Dec. 05, 2016 19:35
Anybody please help...I'll be travelling to Hongkong with my boyfriend on D...
Asked by Ms.Lyn from Philippines
| Aug. 02, 2010 01:44
Tourist Visa, when to apply
Asked by Samantha from USA
| Jun. 21, 2016 03:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)