Asked by Tope (France) from France | Jul. 14, 2011 04:05
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

I wish to visit Hong Kong for a training seminar but I am not sure which visa type to apply for?

I am a Nigerian living in France and my country requires a visa to visit Hong Kong. I wish to visit Hong Kong for a certification training seminar but I am not sure which visa type (tourist or study) to apply for? I have read the guidelines for Hong Kong visa application but it seems the student visa application is not relevant to me as my training is only for 2 weeks after which I return to my family in France. I cannot find much information for the tourist visa except for citizens of Ireland, Australia & New Zealand. Could you please advise me on how to make this application?
Thanks in advance for your advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Jul. 14, 2011 04:47
You should apply for a training visa to Hong Kong, Training Visa is issued to applicants who desire to go to HK to receive professional training or other training courses. The following documents are required:

a. One copy of the sponsor's HK ID and the sponsor's telephone number;

b. Training contract between trainer and trainee;

c. Documents of training program in details.

d. your Passport with blank pages and a validity of at least 6 months.

e. One completed application form affixed with one passport-sized photo.

f. your French residence permit and its copy
Related Questions:
I want to attend one day training session at Bridgestone HK what visa i req...
Asked by muhammad amir fida from pakistan
| Nov. 28, 2014 19:40
HK Visa Application Submission
Asked by Festus O. from Nigeria
| Aug. 23, 2016 20:44
Kunming Training Seminar, can we enjoy the 72 hour visa-free transit?
Asked by Alissa from Thailand
| Feb. 17, 2016 02:12
I am a U.S citizen. I will visit Hong Kong for a professional conference, ...
Asked by Julie from USA
| Dec. 05, 2014 00:23
how fast can i get hong kong visa in nigeria and how much
Asked by idowu samson adeshola from Nigeria
| Jun. 21, 2016 20:20
visit to Hong Kong, visa type and requirement
Asked by haseeb khaliq from Pakistan
| Feb. 24, 2016 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)