Asked by Mr.HAYKMEHRABYAN from Armenia | Jul. 04, 2011 14:41
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

I am planning to visit Zhongshan then go to Sanya for some 7 days. Do I need 2 entry visa if I want to go back Guangzhou after that?

Hi everybody!
Is Hainan Island regarded as "outside mainland China"? I am planning to have a business meeting in Zhongshan then go to Sanya for some 7 days. Afterwards I will go back to Guangzhou to fly back to my country. Do I need to have 2 entry visa or a single entry one is OK in this case?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Jul. 04, 2011 20:46
No, sir, Hainan is not a special administration regain of China like Hong Kong and macao, it is regarded as within mainland China. So, a single entry China visa is enough.
Related Questions:
Hi, Am planning to go to zhongshan for a few days from HKIA. Then from zh...
Asked by Ms.Lev from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2009 21:49
I am planning to go to Sanya in January 2017. What is the weather like?
Asked by Debbie from Australia
| Dec. 07, 2016 03:57
I am planing to go to Sanya on Nov 18 for 12 days with kids , Will we be ab...
Asked by Yevgheniy from USA
| Oct. 23, 2015 04:38
I am planning to go to Sanya with my son on Dec. 24, 2009 and stay for thre...
Asked by Ms.Qing Wang from usa
| Jul. 14, 2009 12:23
I am going to Beijing in July. I have 7 days in total. I was hoping to vi...
Asked by Mr.Sarmad from UAE
| May. 10, 2010 00:58
Where do i apply for my visa from germany?
Asked by Naibarai from Germany
| Apr. 20, 2015 04:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)