Asked by Tessie David from Philippines | May. 22, 2011 02:21
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

i just want to ask the citizenship for my daughter and son coz they were born in hong kong

im a domestic helper before in Hong Kong since 1987 i have two child born in Hong Kong 1992 and 1994 but we are already in the philipphines last 1996 but there birth certificate was (not established) i just want to ask if they can go back to Hong Kong to claim any citizenship please response .thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | May. 22, 2011 05:01
There is no such Hong Kong citizenship you can apply for but a "right of domicile" in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a SAR within China and its people are Chinese citizens.
you can apply for an HK permanent resident over orderly residing in HK for 7 years. And if you have it and your children have birth certificate in HK, they can apply for permanent residency in HK before growing to 21 years old. For more details, please refer to
Related Questions:
About the career of the dragon this year, it was really true,
Asked by Eihmyat from Philippines
| Jan. 14, 2018 21:16
Hi im lebanese and stayin in beirut
Asked by Ibrahim from Lebanon
| May. 06, 2016 04:47
Good afternoon, I just want to ask coz i was confused. The first i got ...
Asked by from philippines
| Jul. 09, 2010 01:56
Hi I just like to know what kind of work should I go? I'm born 05/22/1993.
| Jun. 11, 2015 03:30
what is the requirements for my niece
Asked by jessica from
| Sep. 29, 2012 04:01
Hi!! I just want to ask if what is my Lucky number?
Asked by Mr.Dee from Philippines
| Feb. 11, 2011 02:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)