Asked by Ms.APARAJITA from India | Apr. 19, 2011 12:12
About:Beijing Travel

Could I apply for the tourist visa to China holding the India visa?

Hi, I am Aparajita. I am from India. My friend who is a Guyanese national with a valid passport for next 6 months is visiting me from his country Guyana on a valid 3 months visa. Is it possible for him to apply for a 1 week tourist visa to China and travel to China while his visa is still valid in India?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Alice | Apr. 19, 2011 20:59
Your friend should provide the original and a copy of his permanent residence or work permit which should be valid for at least half a year in India (except for he is visa or permit exempt for residing or working in India). Otherwise, he needs to apply China visa in his Home country. Be kindly noticed that a single entry China visa is valid for 3 months from issue date. So, it is ok if he will enter China before it expires.
Related Questions:
I am a german passport holder, can i get an on arrival visa to Guangzhou in...
Asked by Shaan from India
| Sep. 14, 2012 00:55
Can a US citizen visiting India apply for a tourist visa in India to visit...
Asked by Gracy from India
| Feb. 07, 2013 21:25
Tourist Visa holder in china wants a Tourist Visa in Korea
Asked by Grace Galang from China
| Sep. 21, 2015 21:23
I would like to apply for chinese Tourist visa from india
Asked by Thomas from India
| Apr. 23, 2012 21:25
i will be visiting with my son to accompany him to study in china. my stay ...
Asked by pk bansal from India
| Jun. 21, 2014 02:36
Can i apply china visa from india? (thai citizen)
Asked by EMILY from Thailand
| Nov. 05, 2016 04:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)