Asked by Ms.Ying from Netherlands | Apr. 19, 2011 09:07
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

Hi, I live in the Netherlands. My passport will be expired in Jun 2011. I want to renew my passport. I would like to know if I can keep my old passport for travelling purpose while my passport is getting renewed. If I can not keep my old passport, I want to know how long it takes for me to get my new passport.


Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Robert from Britain | Apr. 20, 2011 21:31
Ms. Ying, if the original passport will be returned to you when you submit application, you can still keep the old passport for travelling purpose. It takes 2-3 months for processing. Once you pick up your new passport, the old passport will be chopped a corner.
you need to bring the below documents to China embassy in Netherlands to apply for passport renewal:
1. your passport and its copy
2. two passport photos
3. completed visa application form with one passport photo
4. Netherlands residence permit and its copy.
Related Questions:
My HKSAR passport along with my post-graduation work permit will be expired...
Asked by Mr.Helix from Canada
| Aug. 21, 2010 22:50
Can I renew my HKSAR passport which already expired(July 2011) in Perth?
Asked by Emily Chan from Australia
| Mar. 06, 2015 03:05
my passport be expired on May 2011 can I apply for renewal on Jan 2011,beca...
Asked by Mr.hoang nguyen from usa
| Jan. 13, 2011 23:05
Applying China business visa for French citizen
Asked by Ludovic Seegmuller from Netherlands
| Dec. 07, 2016 20:55
Hi,I will be travelling to Macau on 2nd oct 2011 to 9th oct 2011. Do I need...
Asked by Mr.Jason Lee from Malaysia
| Mar. 03, 2011 00:00
Hi, I am an international student studying in Quebec, Canada. My passport w...
Asked by Ms.Qiu Luan Feng from China
| Sep. 18, 2009 01:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)