Asked by Ms.Nadia Nimfa from Philippines | Mar. 14, 2011 01:12
About:China Visa

Im confused:( Will anyone from here can explain to me the difference of: 1. One entry valid for 3 months from application 2. Two entries valid for 3 to 6 months from application 3. Multiple entries valid for 6 months from application 4. Multiple entries valid for 12 months from application? Which one of these I have to apply to get 6 months duration L visa? I got a Tourist visa duration of 1 month only in Philippines for 2 times last year. I am currently using the latest L visa which I extended already for 2 times consecutive 3-month extension here in China that will end this May 27, 2011. How do I get a Chinese visit(L) visa with a 6 months duration In Philippines? What are the specific requirements I should also provide aside from my orig passport,visa stickers,2x2 pic and visa form application? Thank you in advance:)

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Mar. 14, 2011 03:00
Single entry visa is valid for 3 months from issue date. That means you can enter China within 3 months after getting the visa from the embassy. 3 months is visa validity but not duration. And the duration of China tourist visa is one month, that means you can stay in China for at most 30 days after entry. Applicants may not able to get a visa as they wish, because visa officers are empowered to decide your visa types including duration and valifity according to your condition and China visa regulation. Anyway, you can write your request for 6 months visa in the applicaiton form. If you need to stay in China for longer time, you can apply for a double entry or multi entry visa, which you need only leave for HK or else to active the duration of another entry.
Related Questions:
How to get to Shenzhen XIAOMEISHA beach from LAOJIE METRO STATION?
Asked by max from Singapore
| Jun. 26, 2011 02:15
What is the difference between 'Original visa notice from the authorized un...
Asked by Mr.Obaid from Pakistan
| Jul. 21, 2009 21:48
Can you explain me a little what is the difference between the Mutianyu gre...
Asked by Mr.Teo Curley from China
| Jul. 26, 2009 19:43
hallo...hye..fidzri n im from malaysia.. okie..ive got a few problems here...
Mr.FIDO8182 from Malaysia
| Feb. 05, 2011 03:09
14 of us arriving in hongkong on nov. 27 at 12 midnight and we're staying i...
Asked by Ms.jean from Philippines
| Oct. 07, 2010 23:18
VOA to China
| Jan. 16, 2017 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)