Asked by Mr.Jose T from Mexico | Mar. 01, 2011 15:00
About:China Embassy in Mexico

I am traveling to Hong Kong in April and would like to cross to Shenzhen for shopping for a few hours. However, I am not 100% certain I will be able to due to time restriction. I once noticed people were getting their visas on the crossing point in the Lowu-Shenzhen border. My question is: can a Mexican citizen obtain a visa right there in the border and how much it may cost (aprox)? Or is there a restriction for some countries? I live in Chihuahua and traveling to Tijuana to obtain a visa that I may not use may not make sense.
Thank you very much in advance for your kind help and response.

Answers (2)
Answered by Ms.ENID from China | Mar. 01, 2011 20:45
You can have a try, and most likely you can get it. The visa fee is HK$150. If you have time you can also apply for a visa at the commissioner's office if China Foreign affairs in HK, but this normally takes 2 days.
Answered by Rocio ` from Mexico | Mar. 10, 2016 14:29
Mr Jose did you need the Visa is you are a Mexican Visa holder at the border?
Related Questions:
Larry from vancouver travelling from HK to Shenzhen to Singapore
Asked by Larry from Canada
| Mar. 17, 2015 00:50
how to cross from hong kong to shenzhen by subway? is Lo Wu the correct sta...
Asked by victor from Mexico
| May. 16, 2015 00:47
train services from Hong Kong to Shenzhen and vice versa
Asked by Ms Yanlc from Singapore
| Oct. 10, 2011 02:36
Coaches to Shenzhen from HKIA
Asked by Chris Tan from Malaysia
| Jun. 18, 2014 21:01
I am staying in HK for 4 days but want to visit parts of China. Which entry...
Asked by Grace from Australia
| Aug. 20, 2013 03:08
Hi, I am going to Hong Kong for vacation end of March with family. Would...
Ms.ANAMOHD from Malaysia
| Feb. 20, 2010 22:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)