Asked by Mr.Bastion from USA | Feb. 09, 2011 22:59
About:Chinese Embassy in Japan

Good Evening,

I am an American citizen in Taiwan on business. I have another group in China that wants to start a test directly after this, but I will need a new Chinese visa. I was told that it is nearly impossible to get a Chinese visa while in Taiwan and that everyone goes to Hong Kong or Tokyo to get visas.

If I fly into Narita and go to Tokyo can I apply for an "F" class multi-entry Chinese visa there or do I have to fly back to the states to get the visa from there?

Thank you for your time

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike from USA | Feb. 10, 2011 22:07
If you want to get a multiple entry F visa, you'd better fly back to the sattes to get the visa. If you want to get a single entry F visa, it is possible for you to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong to apply for it. Generally speaking, it is not hard for USA nationals to get a China visa in Japan or Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Good evening, I am Ukrainian citizen and came to China with visa categor...
Asked by Mrs.Elizabeth from Ukraine
| Mar. 12, 2011 21:19
I am an American citizen with an Alien Residence Card for Taiwan (R.O.C.). ...
Asked by Ms.Rice from USA, Taiwan
| Sep. 22, 2010 22:08
I am an American citizen. I want to get business visa. Which documents do I...
Asked by Mr.Mojtaba from Iran
| Apr. 11, 2010 01:49
can i apply for visa in mumbai?
Asked by rajesh shah from USA
| May. 18, 2014 01:53
Can I get a Business (M) visa for China if I am traveling in Japan as a tou...
Asked by Lydia from USA
| Jan. 07, 2015 01:19
If I fly from Taipei to Shanghai back to Taipei, do I qualify for the 72 ho...
Asked by wally from taiwan
| May. 12, 2015 20:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)