Asked by Mr.Mohammad Aslam from Pakistan | Feb. 04, 2011 13:49
About:Universities Enrolling Foreign Students

I am from Pakistan I want to apply in chinese goverment scholorship so what is the agency number. I have ask from embassy of china in islamabad but he denied to tell the number again i cotact with embassy of china in karachi then he send a telephone no:to confrom it from islamabad. but finally i can not get agency number so please tell me agency number. I will remain thankful to you.keep in mind that it is not written on "".

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Hank | Feb. 05, 2011 01:43
I think you have to go the China Embassy in person to enquire about it, since you have to apply for chinese goverment scholorship through the China Embassy in the end.
Related Questions:
I want to apply for scholorship in china so i want to apply for masters in ...
Asked by Mr.Syed ijlal hussain from pakistan
| Feb. 05, 2011 01:17
What number is it, agency number of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine
Asked by HoYeon Lee from New Zealand
| Jan. 13, 2014 20:57
Sir, Please, can you assist or please tell me some of the institute that ad...
Asked by Mr.Prince Wilson from Nigeria
| Feb. 13, 2011 00:38
Can I take my mother in law with me?
Asked by Shehzad from Pakistan
| Mar. 11, 2014 02:33
hi my name is saba hussain and i want apply for Chinese visa for trousim bu...
Asked by Mrs.saba hussain from England
| Feb. 08, 2010 04:39
please tell me the agency number of Beijing normal university. i am applyin...
Asked by Mr.waqas from Pakistan
| Jan. 26, 2011 03:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)