Asked by Ms.Rowena from Malaysia | Jan. 05, 2011 23:57
About:Chengdu Transportation

My family of 6 pax will be travelling to Chengdu this May 6 to May 14, pls advice if we would like to visit Jiuzhaigou by our own. What long distance bus, where to get & $$. Whick hotel advisable there which is most convenient. Can we visit Emeishan, Leshan and continue our journey to Jiuzhaigou which can save our time instead of going from Chengdu city centre which will take 10 hours bus ride ? Is by road safe to travel now since last year's earthquake ? Pls advice any best way to visit all these places without joining tour. What's the weather like around that time and what to wear? We are interested to buy some food stuff - chinese mushrooms, herbs & titbits, can we get from Chengdu city & where is the best place the locals buy

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Daniel | Jan. 06, 2011 22:44
You may visit Jiuzhaigou on you rown, and there are many hotels in Jiuzhaigou for you to Choose. There are direct bus from leshan to Jiuzhaogou at 08:30 every Thursday and Sunday, but there isn't direct bus to jiuzhaigou from Emeishan. The road has been fixed, please don't worry. Personally, I think you may arrange your tour this chengdu-emeishan-leshan(better on Thursday or Sunday)-jiuzhaigou. You may also reference to Chengdu Tours( to make your travel plan. It will be hot then in Chengdu, you may just wear lightweight summer clothes like short pants and short-sleeved T-shirts. For chinese mushrooms, herbs & titbits, you may go to the supermarkets in Chengdu for a look, or go to Chengdu hehuachi herbs market located at Chengdu international business trade city.
Related Questions:
We are visiting Chengdu in May 6 2011 & leaving on May 14 2011. If visiting...
Asked by Ms.Rowena from Malaysia
| Mar. 04, 2011 02:37
Hi, There are 6 pax of us visiting Chengdu in early May 2011. We will be s...
Asked by Ms.ROWENA from Malaysia
| Apr. 16, 2011 02:13
Shenzhen visa on arrival for indian tourist eligiblity & cost
Asked by amaan from India
| May. 03, 2012 21:49
Will be travelling in Hong Kong with 3 kids, 16, 14, & 9 by April 3 to 6. M...
Asked by Gisela from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2016 19:22
We are visiting chimelong resort from 3 may to 6 may with our family,so how...
Asked by Mrs.ruchita from India
| Apr. 27, 2010 21:33
Visa Confusion. How can I apply for a S2 at the same time as my husband?
Asked by Stacy from USA
| Aug. 18, 2015 21:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)