Asked by Mr.Hassan Askari from UAE | Dec. 31, 2010 13:27
About:China Embassy in UAE

I am a Pakintani passport holder working in a UAE bank and haveing UAE residence visa which is valid for 4 month my brother is in china and he is a madical student there and i want to visit to him.Please advice can i get visit visa from dubai, While my UAE residence visa is valid for 4 months? or i have to go back to pakistan and applay from there? Please advice what documents are required for it?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from China | Jan. 02, 2011 02:06
The embassy requires your UAE residence visa valid for more than 6 months. In this case, you'd better apply for a visa to China in Pakistan. The requirements are your Original passport, and Photocopy of the first 2 pages of the passport, visa application form for China, Certificate of the relationship between you and your brother, Invitation letter from him and his ID card copy or passport copy (personal information pages) and Copy of Chinese visa page.
Related Questions:
Visa for HK & Macau - Indian citizen
Asked by Mr.Allen Roberts from UAE
| May. 12, 2011 02:09
I am an Indian Passport holder, having work permit and residence visa of UA...
Asked by Mr.Satishkumar Iyer from India
| Sep. 05, 2010 21:16
i am a pakistani passport holder i have a china residence permit and uae r...
Asked by hamayun from Pakistan
| Feb. 12, 2015 02:20
can i still get visa on arrival?
Asked by missypalmos from UAE
| Jun. 23, 2014 04:19
I am an Indian National working in UAE on UAE residence visa and would like...
Asked by Mahesh from UAE
| Sep. 23, 2014 00:58
I am an Indian passport holder residing in UAE. I have a residence visa/ wo...
Asked by Mr.Althaf from UAE
| May. 11, 2009 23:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)