Asked by Ms.Margaret from Malaysia | Nov. 16, 2010 01:05
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

We have a return ticket Kota Kinabalu/Taipei in mid May 2011. Plan to visit Yongding Hakka tulou in Fujian. Proposed flying to Kinmen (Taiwan) from Taipei and cross to Xiamen (China)by ferry. If everything goes well according to our plan, will go straight to Yongding upon arrival in Xiamen and will stay for 4 -5 days. Thereafter return to Kinmen by ferry via Xiamen.

Since we're on free and easy trip, we have no plan to pre book hotels in Xiamen or Yongding and will take any accomodation available upon arrival at our destination.

When we apply for single entry visa for China in Malaysia, we would not be able to provide proof of confirmeded ticket to our destination in China (cos we're travelling by ferry into/out of China). Will this pose a problem to get our visa approved?

Could we apply for our visa in Kuching instead of KL and collect our passports by the Thursday if we submit application on a Monday? (as in KL)?

We will be in Spore begining of April 2011. Alternatively could we apply for China visa for our proposed trip to Yongding while in Spore?

Than you for any advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Nov. 16, 2010 02:46
Ms. Margaret, You must come to the Embassy or Consulate-General in the consular jurisdiction where you reside to submit the application. Flight tickets and hotel bookings are not the MUST requirements unless the visa officers deems it necessary.
Related Questions:
i will go to macau this january 31, 2011..i have a return ticket dated Feb ...
Asked by Ms.white from Philippines
| Dec. 12, 2010 22:10
Dear Sirs, We have a ticket to Being from Bangkok the 3rd of May 2011, lea...
Asked by Mrs.Farinotte from Sweden
| Jan. 28, 2011 00:16
I will reach Shenzhen on 24th July 2011 Night. I wish to visit Beijing and ...
Asked by Mr.Bakul Shah from India
| Aug. 19, 2010 22:40
need visa to shenzen and ghoungzou from hongkong or not ?
Asked by from Indonesia
| May. 02, 2011 01:16
i plan to go Hong Kong with my 2 kids around end May 2011 or mid June 2011,...
Asked by Ms.Susan
| Mar. 09, 2011 19:03
Hi, a group of us is traveling in China between 1st March 2011 to 15th Marc...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Cheng
| Feb. 01, 2011 02:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)