Asked by Ms.Amanda Wells from Netherlands | Nov. 12, 2010 03:53
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am a British Citizen living in The Netherlands. In January 2011, I will be traveling to New Zealand from Amsterdam, and on the way there I would like to stay in Hong Kong for 2 days. I will leave New Zealand on 10th March to return to Amsterdam and would like to stay for a long weekend in Shanghai.

Could you please advise me what type of visa I require for Hong Kong and Shanghai with my British Passport? Also how do I obtain the visa?

Many thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.JOHNNASH from United States | Nov. 13, 2010 01:03
You don't need a visa to Hong Kong, but you need a tourist visa to Shanghai, China, you can apply for a China single-entry tourist visa in January 2011. A single-entry visa is valid for 3 months, if you get it in January, it is still valid when you go to Shanghai from New Zealand.
Related Questions:
I am a British citizen living permanently in The Netherlands and wanting to...
Asked by Mr.turner from uk
| Jan. 05, 2011 03:16
I am a UK citizen living in the Netherlands. Where can I apply for a Chines...
Asked by Lewis from Netherlands
| Feb. 10, 2015 03:34
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Can i travel to the USA to get a Chinese visa as there are no consulates he...
Asked by Terry Wallace from Dominican Republic
| Oct. 30, 2013 01:12
Which documents I have to provide for visa to Hongkong?
Asked by Miroslav
| Jun. 08, 2013 03:15
I am a British citizen, living in Thailand. What will the cost for a touris...
Asked by J. Oosthuizen from England
| Mar. 08, 2013 03:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)