Asked by Ms.euphoria from Malaysia | Nov. 08, 2010 15:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

I am going to Shenzhen next year and this will be my first time to china. When should I start applying the visa? I plan to apply in Kuching. How long will it takes to process the visa? Can I get it in one day? Currently, I am in Bintulu. I have to plan my trip to Kuching to get the visa. Any advice?

I am also planning to go to hong kong from shenzhen, which visa should i get? single entry or double entry?


Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Linda from Malaysia | Nov. 08, 2010 23:20
Please apply for a China visa about one month in advance of your intended date of entry into China, and do not apply three months earlier than your intended date of entry into China

It takes 4 working days to process the visa, you can get it on the same day of application for Rush Service Application.

You can entrust a visa agency or travel agency or your friend in Kuching to submit visa application on your behalf to Consulate in Kuching.

you don't need a visa to Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Is it possible for me to attain 5 Day visa even I am a first timer ...
Asked by Sky from Philippines
| Aug. 13, 2015 00:55
Hi i am going to China in June, its my first time, what price is the visa f...
Asked by Gary Hobin from UK
| May. 10, 2017 22:05
hi, I am going to Jinan China next month. I will be reaching Pudong Airpor...
Asked by Ms.lynn from phil
| Aug. 12, 2009 02:34
Is a double-entry visa enough for my trip to Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Zhuhai & ...
Asked by May Tee from Malaysia
| Aug. 20, 2011 21:51
Should I take transit visa
Asked by Tk from Canada
| Sep. 19, 2018 23:21
Hi, I will be going to Dongguan Humen next month. Should I travel to Hongk...
Asked by Mr.Bray from Singapore
| Aug. 20, 2010 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)