Asked by Mr.John from Singapore | Nov. 04, 2010 12:33
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Hi, I am holding indian passport but employed in singapore (singapore employment pass holder). I am planning ot visit my friend in hongkong for 5 days. What are the requirements i need to show at the airport to obtain the visa. I got a personal invitation letter from my friend to me. Otherthan a return air-ticket, do i need to show certain amount of fund ?if yes, then how much and how to show them(liquid money or in some other form?) I dont possess any international credit card but i have debit cards of bank based in singapore. Please advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alexander | Nov. 05, 2010 02:36
You need to show your passport and return air ticket at the airport to get the entry permit to Hong Kong, you don't need to show certain amount of fund, if you are required to show the financial certificate, please show the invitation letter from your friend and the copy of his Hong Kong ID card which can prove that you have accomodation in Hong Kong.
Related Questions:
Hi. I am under employment pass in singapore for more than a year now, and ...
Asked by Mrs.Ma Teresa Lao from Singapore
| Jan. 22, 2009 21:00
Indian Passport, visa on arrival
Asked by Monica from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2017 03:47
I am an American Citizen holding a Singapore Employment pass and my wife is...
Asked by Mr.Kamlesh from Singapore
| Apr. 24, 2009 04:20
Do still need to apply china visa for going to china for holiday?
Asked by rowena from Philippinesr
| Nov. 24, 2014 00:49
Hi, I am currently a Employment pass holder living with my family in Singa...
Asked by Mr.Arvind from Singapore
| Dec. 08, 2009 03:17
mar 16 2009 ms sonali (singapore) Hi, i am staying in singapore with de...
Asked by Ms.sonali from Singapore
| Mar. 17, 2009 21:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)