Asked by Ms.X from USA | Nov. 03, 2010 18:09
About:Dual Nationality

I have a friend who is chinese but lived in south africa for many years. therefore she has both chinese and south africa passport (but on south african passport changed her last name to married last name). Later her daughter applied greencard for her to come live in the state (applied with the last name on south african passport and all documentation on south african passport).Now she wants to travel to china with chinese passport and back to USA , is it possible? (cause greencard applied with south african passport)
thank u .

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Amy from China | Nov. 03, 2010 20:18
Impossible. She should use the same passport to get in and out of China. There is record. If she shows different for entry and exit, there will be problems. If she enters with China Passport, she should leave with USA visa.
Related Questions:
what are documents that he need to apply Chinese visa?
Asked by Mr. Kong Samneang from Cambodia
| Aug. 04, 2014 04:09
Sim Burundian who lives in south africa, i have South africa passport no ci...
Asked by Amissi from south Africa .
| Dec. 24, 2013 21:02
I am australian and have lived in China for many years and married to my lo...
Asked by Mr.JBJ from Australia
| Feb. 09, 2011 00:30
how to get a south african police check if i now live in shanghai,after hav...
Asked by wes mclaughlin from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2012 03:52
Australian passport holder needing a Chinese visa processed in Christchurch...
Asked by Beverley Hajdu from New Zealand
| May. 11, 2016 20:45
Can I get the Z VISA as a Zimbabwean who holds the CELTA certificate from S...
Asked by Cordellia from Zimbabwe
| Feb. 06, 2017 21:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)