Asked by Ms.ALOMA from Turkey | Oct. 14, 2010 02:00
About:Chinese Embassy in Turkey

i am a nigera living in turkey married to a german who is working in turkey i am a house wife but want to start a little business which i have to travell to china for (hair business) and i have to visit many city in china which visa do i need also which document i have to provide and how do i go about it

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from China | Oct. 14, 2010 04:54
You need to apply for a business visa to China from Chinese embassy in Turkey. The requirements are as follows:
1. A passport valid for more than six months before expiration and at least one blank page in it;
2. Turkish Residence Permit for Foreigners valid for more than six months before the date that the holder is back to Turkey or departs for other destinations;
3. One complete application form (The People's Republic of China Visa Application Form) with one recent passport-size photograph;
4. Copy of information pages of the passport and Residence Permit (if).
Related Questions:
Hello I am from Syria can I get L visa to China? and which documents I nee...
Asked by yahia from Syria
| Jan. 10, 2016 18:50
i am a Nigerian living in turkey and married to turkish citizen, Will like ...
Asked by Mr.frank. ogheneruemu.omo-taiga from Turkey
| Sep. 04, 2010 03:01
friend from turkey would like to visit me in shenxhen
Asked by eggert from Germany
| May. 23, 2016 22:08
Married in turkey - register in china
Asked by enekin
| Jul. 24, 2013 03:27
I am a Britiish citizen living in Turkey, what is the application preocedur...
Asked by Hassan from Turkey
| Sep. 10, 2014 21:44
for tourist visa to tuekey
Asked by emeka from china
| Mar. 31, 2012 22:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)