Asked by Mr.Solai.Thiyagarajan from Myanmar | Sep. 24, 2010 06:19
About:Tibet Transportation

Hello,I am from Myanmar (BURMA) and I am interest to visit Mt.Kailash through Lhasa. If I get china visa from Myanmar and where should I get TTB to visit to Lhasa and to visit Mt.Kailash. Will the Lhasa to Mt.Kailash bus service be active in end of November? Could you give the details of an agency that can book the TTB ? Please give good guidelines for me and my friend. Thanks and best regards,Solai.Thiyagarajan

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Jamie from China | Sep. 26, 2010 03:43
I think you should enter Tibet and arrange the TTP (not PPB I think) in Nepal, Kathmandu. From Burma, you will enter Yunan Province. I think you should arrange the TTP via a travel agent, for Tibet do not accept individual foreign visitors. You can contact this web for the TTP details and Tibet tour packages( by|tours.
Related Questions:
Hello,I am from Bangladesh and I am interest to visit Kathmandu to Lhasa, t...
Asked by Mr.mosraf uddin ahamed from Bangladesh
| Sep. 13, 2010 20:27
I would like to know about career, love and health in 2016. I was born in 1...
Asked by niyom from myanmar
| Jan. 19, 2016 03:30
Visa requirement for Indian arrving Lhasa through Kathmandu
Asked by Santhanam from India
| Jan. 03, 2016 18:50
I am from Myanmar and currently stay in China Shekou that Can I visit HongK...
Asked by Sai Khon Phone from Myanmar
| Jul. 25, 2013 03:08
What do I need for visa on arrival in Macau?
Asked by Sanda from Myanmar
| Oct. 08, 2017 22:50
Am Qamar Pervez from India and planning to visit Lhasa how can I obtain vis...
Asked by Mr.Qamar pervez from India
| Apr. 28, 2011 01:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)