Asked by Mrs.Vannida from Laos | Sep. 05, 2010 23:24
About:China Embassy in Laos

Dear Sir/Md,

Please kindly provide more detail about the Visit visa to China i try to find in you websit but no info are match my needed; event i call to 315105 they're looked very busy and difficult to provide clear info (they said very short and hang off).
My sister stay with her husband in ShiengHai for working, I need to visit them for long term, my question is:
1. How much is cost for the visa fee?
2. There're need any support document with request form?
3. How long for the period of the visa?( how long we can stay in China)
4. How many days/Month/Times we can extend in Chaina? and where ?
5. How dose is cost for extention fee per day/Month/Times?

your reply is very high appriciate.
Thank youadn Best regards,

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Alvin from China | Sep. 06, 2010 02:38
You need to apply for a family visit/Tourist visa to China. The requirements are your passport valid for at least 6 months with enough visa pages on it, a passort photo, an application form, return ticket, hotel reservation and an invitation letter from your sister. The visa validity is up to visa officers and you will know it after your visa was issued. Generally, the validity of a visit visa is 30 days. The tourist/family visit visa can be extended twice in China in the local Public Security Bureau. For the visa extension fee is the same as the visa fee when you apply.
Related Questions:
confirmation.i want to take full detail about china country visa and going...
Asked by haider zafar from pakistan
| Aug. 20, 2018 19:16
Dear Sir/Mdm Please assist me to provide me for the following detail 1) C...
Asked by Mr.Yeo from Singapore
| Aug. 25, 2009 04:49
Want to visit my husband in china
Asked by Sid from Pakistan
| Sep. 10, 2013 01:39
i want to visit Macau city for one month, please provide me requirements an...
Asked by Mr.babar shahzad from Pakistan
| May. 18, 2009 13:40
Venerable Sir I wish to visit China please inform me in detail how i apply...
Asked by Mr.Abdur Rahman from Pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2010 00:45
cancelation of china citizenship
Asked by Yenni from Indonesia
| Sep. 19, 2014 02:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)