Asked by Mr.Alvin from Indonesia | Sep. 01, 2010 10:41
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

Hi, i'm a student at Sun Yat Sen Uni,Guangzhou and my F visa expired on 10 September. I'd already applied for JW202 from my school's office and it'd been rejected today without any reasons (maybe bcause of the asean games). Now, they told me to go to Hongkong and make 6 months L Visa for 30 days of stay (this means i have to go out from China every month? is it?). Is it possible for indonesian to make that kind of visa and what do i need? Thanks.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Cody | Sep. 02, 2010 02:50
Mr.Alvin, you can go to Hong Kong and apply for a multi-entry 6 months visa to China. If you get it, you can stay in China 30 dsya for each entry. But you can just go through the control and turn back again without leaving China actually.
Related Questions:
my doughter is studing at sun yat sen university ,guangzhou.she is a medica...
Asked by Mr.p.k.hettiarachchi from sri lanka
| Feb. 10, 2011 02:27
I am holding student visa, Can I bring my wife and daughter with me for one...
Asked by Rasheed from Maldives
| Sep. 28, 2012 04:25
Am a 4th year medical student. I want to know if sun yat-sen university acc...
Asked by Emmanuel Ogbonna from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2013 22:48
April is the best month for seeing flowers in Macau. Is Sun Yat Sen Park wi...
Asked by Chia Shing from Malaysia
| Mar. 09, 2013 03:18
is Sun Yat-Sen Park located near grand emperor hotel
Asked by firdous from India
| Jul. 29, 2011 04:39
How I get to Sun Yat-Sen Park from Hotel Sintra?
Asked by faith
| Nov. 18, 2012 01:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)