Asked by Ms.Maulik from USA | Jul. 14, 2010 02:16
About:China Embassy in South Korea

Hello. I am a US citizen trying to get a tourist visa for China, but I currently live in South Korea. The travel agency told me that I have not lived here long enough to obtain the visa. Is this true? Is there any way for me to get the visa from within South Korea?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jul. 14, 2010 03:52
ye, it is true, now applicants who are not Korean should hold the alien registration card valid for more than 6 months. you can mail back your passport and other visa application documents to your family members or friend who can help you to get a China visa in USA, then mail back your passport and China visa to South Korea.
Related Questions:
Dear sir/mam, I am a citizen of China, currently live in US with H1-B vi...
Asked by Ms.Renhua from USA
| May. 25, 2010 03:36
U.S. Military in South Korea wanting to Tour Beijing
Asked by Michael from Republic of Korea
| Nov. 13, 2013 00:06
I am a US citizen (hold US passport) but I live and work currently in Qatar...
Asked by Mr.Gary from Qatar
| Jun. 26, 2009 21:58
Does a Chinese visa need to be applied for in your country of citizenship?
Asked by Bek from Hatch
| Feb. 02, 2017 20:56
Hello. I am a UK citizen but I hold an E2 Visa to live and work in South Ko...
Asked by Ms.Harrison from UK/South Korea
| Dec. 08, 2010 04:22
Acquiring a visa while living in Japan
Asked by Mac from Japan
| Jul. 13, 2015 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)