Asked by Mr.steve from England | Jul. 08, 2010 05:18
About:Chinese Embassy in U.K.

2 questions please

1...a friend of mine would like to travel in china for about 1 year, but can only get 3 month tourist visa. is there a limit to how many tourist visas they will issue him, if he travels to Hk to renew??

2...if you are currently on a business visa, can you renew it in China??

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles | Jul. 08, 2010 22:35
Consular officers decide on the visa's period of validity, duration of stay and number of entry in the light of China's laws and regulations. The visa officer feel that your friend can only get the 3 months tourist visa. He can travel to HK to apply for a new China visa, then re-enter China, it is also possible for him to apply for extension of stay duration at the local Public Security Bureau.

yes, it is possible for you to renew your business visa in China, you should submit all required documents for business visa application, in fact, you will issued a new business visa in China.
Related Questions:
I want to go Yongjin Street, Xicheng District, Chengdu from Shuangliu Airpo...
Asked by Nam Kya from India
| Mar. 25, 2016 01:06
Wuhan to Zhangjiajie by Long-Distance Bus
Asked by Night from Thailand
| May. 30, 2014 21:20
I have two questions, please advise: 1) how to go to Shenzhen Bao'an Inter...
Asked by Ms.Shum from Australia
| Apr. 19, 2010 01:57
How to get T2 from T3 in Beijing airport? sleeping places
| Jul. 18, 2016 04:02
Taxi from Pingyao to Datong
Asked by giorgio from Italy
| Oct. 07, 2013 22:21
From Kunming Airport to Cloudland International Youth Hostel
Asked by Janina from Czech
| Jul. 24, 2017 01:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)