Asked by Ms.rose from Philippines | Jun. 17, 2010 04:13
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I been to Hongkong last march for 7days but the immigration mark my passport SCL what SCL mean? and this coming July i plan to travel again in Hongkong .But i'm afraid maybe the immigration don't allow me since they mark my passport SCL.What should i do? Please help..thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Steven | Jun. 20, 2010 03:18
SCL means that the immigration department o fHong Kong is aware that your frequently going in and out of Hong Kong and because of that you has not been granted the usual amount of dates usually available in Hong Kong.

As this activity has now been recorded you will be monitored.

Please don't enter and exit Hong Kong for many times, just for get another 14 days visa free exemption period, if you need the extension of stay duration in Hong Kong, please go to the Immigration Department of Hong Kong SAR.
Related Questions:
i have a Hongkong resident friend and he likes me to visit Hongkong this co...
Ms.ROSES from Philippines
| Jun. 21, 2010 03:42
I have SCL mark on my passport
Asked by sengyun from Republic of Korea
| Oct. 31, 2011 02:23
hi, good day! i have some concerns to ask..this is my first time to enter c...
Asked by Mr.prm from phil
| Jul. 18, 2010 21:27
Does my trip qualify for the free transit?
Asked by Joyce Budnik Ergas from Chile
| Sep. 18, 2017 02:58
Hello my order was sent on November 25 from swiss post, but not arrived to ...
Asked by Vladimir from Macedonia
| Dec. 08, 2014 21:18
philippines to hongkong for the 2nd time
Asked by jana from Philippines
| Jun. 13, 2016 02:58
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)