Asked by Ms.Cindy from Hong Kong | May. 20, 2010 09:08
About:Xinjiang Travel

Hi there,
I'm going to XinJiang for summer vacation in August with my two kids, age 3 1/2 and 6 yrs old together with another family who also has small children below age 12, do you think it's possible? Would it be too tough for the kids to go for scenic routes? We plan to go for 10 days, do you think we should go to the North or South part? What about the food in Xin Jiang, do they have Chinese/ Western food, coz none of us eats lamb!

Thanks a lot!

Answers (4)
Answered by Mr.Hank | May. 20, 2010 22:22
1. the condition of this region is indeed somewhat tough for kids, both of climate, food and transportation. If you travel with a tour group, it will be better for you to release the pressure.
2. Personally, I prefer north Xinjinag, where the tourism facilities are much better. You could visit Turpan and its surrouding area easily.
3. the Chinese and Western food do supply at the star-rated hotel, but less in these remote area.
Answered by Mr.abudulla from China | Jun. 01, 2010 23:18
hi ,do not worry , can find out whatever you want,thanks,just bring enough money!
Answered by Mr.OSMAN from China | Jun. 08, 2010 07:59
Hi ms is not easy with the kids traveling with travel agency with tourists .it can be easy with will be little yough going with the kids.but not very tough .most tourisim arias transportations are northern xinjiang you can see beautiful scenry and people are very kind.from southeren xinjiang you can see beautiful scenry and ancient life of Uyghur people,history.
people in this area are also very kind. foods are good.veriety of froots........................
Answered by Mr.Sandy | Jun. 08, 2010 19:57
I suggest you go through a travel agent who can make a small tour only foryour two family. Xijiang is large and it may be a long journey from one place to another. If you travel alone, you have to arrange time, vehicle by yourself. Long journey is hard for kids. To be convenient, easy and safe, find a reliable travel agent.
Related Questions:
Traveling to Beijing with two boys age 10 and 12 early August, what are the...
Asked by Mr.Fredriksson from Sweden
| Jul. 22, 2009 22:37
Hi, I will be going to HK for the first time with my hubby and 2 kids age...
Asked by Mrs.Shirin from Singapore
| Feb. 11, 2010 22:15
Can Japanese resident apply for China tourist visa in Philippines?
Asked by Shirley Ozawa from Philippines
| May. 14, 2017 23:01
requirements for invitation going to hongkong
Asked by jenny from hongkong
| Mar. 16, 2012 21:57
Applying for China visa
Asked by Hannah from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2011 01:16
Children Summer camp in Chengdu July, what kind of Visa? NZ passport
Asked by Vicky from New Zealand
| May. 22, 2014 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)