Asked by Mr.Benjamin from Singapore | Apr. 28, 2010 04:29
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian Passport. We are planning to go Macau in Oct 2010 for 4 days (via Hong Kong International Airport & ferry) & go for a day shopping at Zhuhai while in Macau, then travel back to Hong Kong and stay there for another 10 days. We will go to Shenzhen for a day shopping while in Hong Kong and return to Singapore from Hong Kong. May I know what Visa(s) is/are required for us to travel to these places?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Daniel | Apr. 29, 2010 04:10
Both Singapore and Malaysian passport holders are exempt from visa to Hk for 90 days and to Macau for 30 days. Thus, you just need to apply for a double entry visa for your shopping to Zhuhai and Shenzhen.
Related Questions:
Hi I am a Singaporean while my wife is a Singapore PR holding a PRC Passpor...
Asked by Mr.Sean from Singapore
| May. 04, 2010 03:38
how much i need to pay if I want to apply China single entry visa for both ...
Asked by phae hoon from Singapore
| Oct. 07, 2018 23:15
i am a singaporean, my wife is a PR holding China passport, do we need to a...
Asked by Mr.Desmond from Singapore
| Feb. 22, 2009 19:33
I am a Malaysian (S'pore PR) holding Malaysia passport. I am going for a 7 ...
Asked by Mr.WKG from Singapore
| Nov. 27, 2010 19:30
I would like to enquire if I can obtain a visa from Lowu immigration checkp...
Asked by Justiani ersan from Indonesia
| Feb. 09, 2014 21:45
Hi again, I am a Singapore PR holding a Malaysian International Passport an...
Asked by Mr.Jimmy from Singapore
| Oct. 13, 2009 20:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)