Asked by Ms.anahita from korea | Apr. 20, 2010 19:42
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

i am a canadian citizen and have been working as an ESL teacher in korea since August 2009. I will be travelling to beijing with a korean coworker the last week of july for 7 days.
What are the requirements for each of us? are they different? ( i have a canadian passport, she has a korean passport)
thank yoU!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Ivan from Ireland | Apr. 21, 2010 02:09
The requirements for you and your korean colleague are almost same, the only difference is that you need to provide the Korean residence permit or work permit besides other requirements provided by your colleague:
(1) An original copy of passport with enough blank visa pages, valid for at least another 6 months.

(2) A fully completed copy of Visa Application Form signed by the actual applicant;

(3) One recent 22(in.)-sized color passport photo, white in background, with a full front view of the applicant's head and shoulders but without any head cover.

(4)round-trip flight tickets and hotel reservation. Sometimes, the hotel reservation is not required
Related Questions:
american esl teacher in korea would like to travel to china for christmas b...
Asked by joel klimas from south korea
| Sep. 23, 2011 02:58
Living in Hohhot
Asked by Annie
| Aug. 07, 2013 20:33
Hi, I am an American citizen living and working as an ESL teacher in Seoul...
Asked by Ms.Heidi from South Korea
| Apr. 08, 2011 21:36
I'm currently working as an ESL teacher in Korea. I'm close to getting a jo...
Ms.ROBRODJR from United States
| Sep. 10, 2010 22:12
Zimbabwean, no degree, which visa can I apply for to be ESL teacher
Asked by Tae from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 17, 2017 03:22
Proof of employment for E2 korean visa in application for a Chinese tourist...
Asked by lisa from south korea
| Jul. 01, 2014 01:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)