Asked by Mr.Weber from Austria | Apr. 14, 2010 05:50
About:China Embassy in Nepal

I am now in Nepal and decided to visit my uncle in Shanghai at the mid of May 2010 for about 10 days. What do i need for an ordinary visa and how long will it take until i get it?
The homepage of the chinese embassy does not work at the moment, so can you send me an application form, please.
With many thanks and greetings,
Mr. Weber

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Jane | Apr. 15, 2010 04:13
Mr.Weber, it takes 4 working days for visa application processing, you should submit the following documents for tourist visa (for family visit):
1. One completely filled out visa application form. No item should be blank .
2. One recently taken 2X2 inch photo showing entire face and without a hat on. Please affix the photo to the application form.
3. Original passport with at least 2 blank visa pages and valid for at least 6 months beyond the date of application.
4. Round trip airline ticket
5. Application for visiting family should provide certificate of relationship, invitation letter from your uncle.
Related Questions:
hi i am interested to visit Harbin in mid Jan 2010. may i know if we need t...
Asked by Ms.Kris from Singapore
| Jul. 16, 2009 01:29
Hi Me & my wife plan to visit China either in Mid April 15th or so or Mi...
Asked by Mr.C K Jain from India
| Feb. 19, 2011 01:58
I am Elenore Linda Grant & working at Caritas Chittagong. I want to viist m...
Asked by Linda Grant from Bangladesh
| Mar. 25, 2012 03:14
How to get Visa for my Uncle to travel to China from India
Asked by Neeraj Srivastava from India
| Dec. 04, 2017 20:41
My wife and I will be in China from around 24 May 2010 and are now planning...
Mr.TRUGRAYROBISON from United States
| Mar. 21, 2010 20:22
Hi I am an Australian citizen and a British passport holder. I am currently...
Asked by Mr.Weightman from Australia
| Aug. 24, 2009 21:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)