Asked by Mr.Ho Yuk Ngee from Singapore | Apr. 13, 2010 20:47
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Good morning,

I intends to visit China on 15 June 2010. I will leave for Guangzhou for 10 days and then to Hongkong for 6 days and elback to Guangzhou to take my flight back to Singapore. Do I need to apply for a visa? Although I am away for 17 days, my total number of days stayed in China is around 11 days. As a singaporean, I do not need to apply for visa if I am travelling to china for less than 15 days. Likewise, I do not need a visa to travel to hongkong.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mrs.Betty from Singapore | Apr. 13, 2010 21:07
you don't need a visa to Mainland China, you enter Mainland China twice, but each stay is less than 15 days, so you don't need a visa to Mainland China. You don't need a visa to Hong Kong for p to 90 days.
Related Questions:
I intend to visit Expo 2010 sometimes in September and intends to spend 3 d...
Asked by Ms.Zelda from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2010 02:51
Hi good morning, is friday june 15 2018 holiday for chinese embassy?
Asked by Zuseth Allen from Philippines
| Jun. 11, 2018 04:17
Good afternoon. I plan to visit Canton Fair on Oct 15 2010, just wonder whe...
Asked by Mr.Djuhari from Indonesia
| Oct. 06, 2010 22:16
I am planing to visit Macau for 2 days between 15 June to 30 June 2010. Pl...
Asked by Mr.Mr Limbu Kabi from Nepal
| Jun. 05, 2010 20:25
I am visiting Beijing for 15 days in june. Is it possible to take a train t...
Ms.JERSEYEVA from United States
| Apr. 21, 2010 00:53
Planning a trip to Taipei in June 2010. Just wondering if it is good time t...
Asked by Ms.Soy from Australia
| Dec. 26, 2009 01:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)