Asked by Mr. Sutton from USA | Apr. 05, 2010 02:01
About:Chinese Embassy in U.S.A.

I also forgot to current tourist (L) visa for China allows me to enter China as many times as I please for 1 year (M). Also, my visa allows me to stay in China for 60 days per entry.

I strongly prefer my next tourist (L) visa to be a multiple-entry visa, and allow me to stay 90 days per entry. Is there anything I can do to guarantee my next tourist (L) visa will be a multiple-entry visa, and that I will be allowed 90 days per entry?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from USA | Apr. 07, 2010 03:26
Mr.Sutton, there is not anything can be done to guarantee for your next multiple entry visa with 1 year validity and permits 90 days stay per entry. You can specify you demand on the visa application form, you need 90 days stay per stay, it is up to the final decision of visa officer.
Related Questions:
I forgot to ask also, which visa application for should I use to fill in an...
Asked by Mr.Steven from Malaysia
| Sep. 19, 2009 21:49
I forgot to ask if it will be extremely busy and difficult to get on the No...
Asked by Mr.Gray from Canada
| Jan. 09, 2011 21:07
It's me again, I am sorry, I forgot to ask. if the price above for the chin...
Asked by Mr.alfonso from china
| May. 17, 2009 22:14
Sir/Ma'am It's me again, I forgot to ask if my family possible to g...
Asked by Mr.ramon from China
| Jun. 09, 2009 01:26
Hello Mr. Sam, Thank you for the information. The thing is i forgot to ...
Ms.GULALEMON from Malaysia
| Sep. 09, 2009 23:04
Sorry but I forgot to ask about Zhuangyuan Fang on Renmin Nan Lu, which is ...
Ms.CHEONG from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2009 21:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)