Asked by Mr.Mysterious1 from USA | Mar. 14, 2010 01:13
About:China Embassy in U.S.A.

Hello, I want to know what kind of preparations I will need. My status: I am a Korean Citizen but I currently reside in the USA. I have a Green Card, do I apply as if I was a US Citizen or as a Korean Citizen? Also My trip will not be until July 26 but the arrival date is suppose to be for the 29th of July, I am planning on staying over 100 days, I will be visiting many different regions, It is for a special Lecture that I will need to apply for this Visa. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Adam from USA | Mar. 14, 2010 21:46
Mr.Mysterious1, you can apply for Chinese visa as a Korean citizen, the copy of your valid Green Card is also required, which can prove your legitimate status in the US. You said that you go to China for a lecture, then you should have the invitation letters from the lecture organizers in China or Visa Notifications Form from an authorized Chinese Unit

You can apply for a Business visa, the vital requirement is the document provided by the lecture organizor in China.

For more information, you can refer to
Related Questions:
I'd like to bring my girlfriend from China to the U.S. so we can get marrie...
Asked by Lance from USA
| Aug. 19, 2015 03:51
Born February 28, 1997 in the year of the Ox. I would like to know what my ...
Asked by Coffee from Thailand
| Mar. 01, 2015 00:14
hello sir i just want to know what kind of visa required for purchase machi...
Asked by Mr.parvez khan from india
| May. 11, 2010 22:34
Indian student studying in USA visiting China for 2 days
Asked by Sue from India
| Oct. 19, 2015 21:27
extanding work visa to another visa
Asked by eka from Iran
| Feb. 27, 2013 00:40
hello..i am a german citizen and want to visit my sister who lives in Beiji...
Asked by Ms.michelle liepmann from China
| Jun. 24, 2009 23:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)